Friday, February 4, 2011

Smarter Wi-Fi for Smartphones

Reading Reaction Journal # 1                                                

Reference:Smarter Wi-Fi for Smartphones. Retrieved January 27, 2011, from http://www.wirelessweek.com/Articles/2011/01/Smarter-Wi-Fi-Smartphones-Technology/
Summary:
Reaction
          Today, I am so happy to do the RRJ activity during this term because it is a very beneficial idea to me. Although my subject is computer engineering and I have a background in the communication technology, I found some new information about Wi-Fi technology in this article. When I started to read this article, I forgot the time because it was so interesting to me. The author focuses on how the new smartphone includes the smarter Wi-Fi technology, I totally agree with him. This technology has become very useful exactly when the 3G network does not have good quality coverage. I use this technology a lot when I am on the campus and at Starbucks to access. But I did not use it to make a call through the AT&T operators .After I finished reading this article, I decided to try to use the Wi-Fi technology to make a call. Finally, I spend amazing time to read this purposive article and I added new information to my information about this technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment